Koncept VR is a rapidly growing full-service virtual reality creative and production company. Our team consists of directors, cinematographers, producers, sound engineers and VR developers whose sole mission is to provide the best cinematic virtual reality experiences available. We stay on the cutting edge of the virtual reality game by mastering emerging software and technologies — allowing us to “wow” our audiences and clients with seamless and fully immersive worlds. Having collaborated with top companies like Condé Nast, The New York Times, Samsung, NASA & British Airways, we are committed to the highest standards of professionalism & creative integrity.
Project Coordinator (Video Production)
Koncept VR is looking for a full-time project coordinator for 360º / VR video production. A master of time lines, deliverables and calendars. Asana and Gantt chart wizard.
- Own the production calendar
- Create and update production time lines with milestones
- Coordinate and enforce milestone deliverables across the teams
- Coordinate multiple projects at various stages
- Create and coordinate calendar entries for upcoming events, trade shows, talks and presentations
- Update all teams and team member to keep everyone aware of upcoming events and milestones
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all teams
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Alert the appropriate team member about slipping timelines and milestones
- Create weekly status reports
- Responsible for quality control of all work deliverables
- Work to improve process and workflow
- Asana knowledge
- Proficient with Google Drive
- Gantt charts knowledge is a plus
- Min 1 year of related job experience
- Video production experience preferred
- 360 video knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and a self-starter attitude
- Applicant must live near NYC, or willing to move to NYC. Job is based in Long Island City.
- Start date: ASAP
Koncept VR is an equal-opportunity employer. We offer paid vacation days and health care subsidies.
Please send your cover letter with salary expectations below.